* Sanitation checklist system will be in place on a daily basis, you’ll notice this right away.
* Disinfecting of: Every hard surface
* All doorknobs, handles, each station, stylist chair, shampoo chair.
* POS system after each transaction.
* Restrooms cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
* Hand Sanitizing stations will be on premises throughout the salon.
Protecting Each Other
* ALL stylists’ tools will be cleaned, disinfected and single use per guest.
* Stylists will wear PPE to include masks, aprons, and gloves.
* Our constant hand washing remains, one of the best ways to prevent germ spreading.
* Capes to be single use only.
* Robes will be sanitized and individually hung in garment bags for safety.
What We Ask Of You
* Come to your appointment with a mask on to be required to stay on for the entirety of your appointment.
* Please wash/sanitize your hands immediately upon arriving.
* No handshakes, no hugs. We’re REALLY sorry about this!
* WAIT in your vehicle until your stylist calls/messages you that she is ready.
* Appointments may be longer. Please eat/drink prior to your appt.
* Be aware of social distancing, we cannot distance from you as your stylist, but please maintain 6ft from others.
* If your appointment is for a haircut, please come in freshly washed.
* If you’re a color guest, please come in freshly washed and dried hair prior to your color appointment.
* Only guests with scheduled appointments will be allowed in the studio. No children unless the child has a scheduled appointment.
* Personal items; we ask that you do not bring a handbag or other personal items in the studio for sanitation reasons. Please bring only your cell phone, a method of payment, and any other essential items.